Tuesday, November 14, 2006

So we're home safe and sound from our 2 states in 2 days trip! We covered a lot of ground, Anna got to meet Emily and Ellis and their spitzi cat Mitzi (I know she's sweet to you, Em, seriously), and we were able to meet up with Kevin, Meighan, and Sean for dinner in Chapel Hill. We also got to spend some quality time with Mimi and little bit with Pops! It was a great weekend- long enough to visit with everyone but not too long to miss Daddy!
The road trips (we travelled 3-4 hours everyday) went well. Friday afternoon had some rough parts, as Anna freaked out at the gas station when I had to use the men's room *yes* men's room. The ladies' room was out of service...and there were no other options...so anyway, after a few minutes of sobbing uncontrollably, we were able to get back in the car and scoot. Luckily my car is just the right size so that I could reach back, grab a toy out of her bag, and give it to her while driving. Every time I opened her door, a couple of toys would fall out, but oh well! A little dirt never hurt anyone, right?

We are glad to be home now, and having a few adjustment issues with naptimes, but I honestly expected a lot more, so I can't complain...what I will complain about I have to post in the next entrance....

No comments: