Sunday, November 05, 2006

Before the game....Go Steelers!!



During the first 4 minutes, Denver scores 14 points...

After the 5th turnover...where's the channel changer???

Oh the poor Steelers...it's hard being a fan this season!! I can't say we've enjoyed watching many games so far, and with Ben almost always being questionable about playing, most of the time we think he should be pulled out to regroup. Geez. What a bummer.

On a positive note, Anna's cold seems to be getting better. The humidifier is helping, and her appetite is better. Her cough isn't as bad today, either. I'm still debating whether to take her to get her 2nd flu shot tomorrow. I think I'd like for her to be feeling better before she gets it. I've got the crud as well, and I hope we're both much better before next weekend!! Anna and I are headed to NC on the way to SC for Emily's baby shower. We're planning on staying over in Greensboro with Mimi and Pops on Friday evening and then heading to Columbia on Saturday morning for the shower. Emily's never met Anna, and I can't wait to see her beautiful baby bump!! I'm also looking forward to seeing her new house!! I'm a little nervous about traveling alone with Anna, as the last time we did so she was only 6 weeks old. I'll try to schedule the driving times during her nap times, so we'll see!!

No comments: