Wednesday, November 07, 2007

The sweetness before the sour...











How do you style your hair, baby?

Brynn says, "UNCLE!"



Anna starts off being really sweet with her sister, but sometimes it escalates into not-so gentle pats and shoving. She's eager to pick her sister up and put Brynn's pacifier in her mouth, sometimes after she's tried it out herself (eek!). Some mornings she'll ask for Brynn to sit next to her on the bed while we get ready for school. It's something new everyday around here!




Brynn takes her best naps in our bed, after nursing on her side. I now know why co-sleeping works so well for some people- you actually get to sleep! It's not something I'm comfortable with for all night sleeping, but for naps, it's a precious time that I look forward to!




I think she likes having something on the top of her head (like my arm or the pillow here) to make her feel snuggly. I'm looking for something we can put in her crib that will do the job!


Last night was rough as Brynn woke up at 3:30 and didn't want to go back to bed. She was WIDE awake, and the swing didn't even convince her to get sleepy. I was having a tough time with a very sore left breast (clogged duct?) , achy body, chills, and a low-grade fever. It wasn't pretty. I'm hoping some rest and fluids today will take care of everything. Luckily today is a school day for Anna so I can take naps whenever Brynn does.


1 comment:

Emily said...

Such a sweet picture - I love it when Will falls asleep in our bed.

I hope you feel better soon! It kind of sounds like mastitis? I hope not!