Sunday, January 21, 2007


































Making up for delayed blogging...






























So today Anna must have known I griped about her lack of eating yesterday. She had no problems with any meal, and she even had a little snack of goldfish (the baby kind, on sale at Ukrops!) with diluted pear juice. It's amazing how picky she is with sippy cups- the one we found that she'll actually drink from is this one, the Take'n'Toss sippy cup. Of course we're not tossing it anytime soon, but I won't hunt it down at school, either.





























I've always wondered if kids could move in sleep sacks. I love putting them on Anna when it's cold because they keep her nice and toasty. Anyway, Anna put it to the test the other night! She reminds me of Maggie Simpson, minus the pacifier.




















Anna's newest hobby is chewing books. She will occasionally sit still long enough for us to read to her (not counting bedtime books), but would rather chew away her beloved books. I don't know whether to discourage her or just let her "explore" her books by eating the cardboard. At one point I was even thinking that these books would last through multiple children...I'm guessing that idea wasn't one of my best.














Anna waves bye-bye to the passing cars...



















One of Anna's favorite Christmas presents is this house. She opens and closes the door, crawls through it, rings the doorbell, pushes the different sound buttons, and LOVES to get mail. She rarely will let a letter in the mailbox go untouched!









Another one of Anna's new antics is flossing her 6 teeth with string. I guess this feels good to her gums??

What child can get by without one of these bathtime pictures?? Anna's hair is getting longer, and with that growth means more of it to get messy! Anna loves to rub her hair with her hands during mealtime, and of course that equals bathtime. We might as well get used to the daily bath!


1 comment:

Emily said...

I love all the pictures and updates. Anna just gets cuter and cuter! I love the picture of her toes hooked around the tray.

And that house that she plays with? I swear it must be the best baby toy EVER. My friends have that too and their kids love it just as much.