Monday, January 01, 2007

Anna's new antics....
John's way of feeding Anna- you feed me, I'll feed you!
Anna is learning to give kisses, point, pull up, dance, and bite. She now has 6 teeth- 4 up and 2 down! Her first word (other than Mama and Dada) is "Kittycat" !! We think she said "Baby" the other day, but the verdict's still out as she hasn't said it again. Today Rye helped us play with bubbles and Anna laughed out loud when he swatted at them. I wish I had videotaped it! Her laughs are hard to come by, so when I hear them, I want to bottle the sound.
This weekend was spent mostly inside- I came down with some flu-like bug so John kept Anna entertained while I slept all day Sunday. Needless to say, we were asleep when the New Year rolled around. I am very thankful that John is so wonderful with Anna- I had no doubts that she had a great time with him, and while I was upset I lost a day of spending time with her, I knew she was getting quality time with her sweet daddy.

No comments: