Friday, November 14, 2008

A very exciting day!
Yesterday was full of new things! Brynn took 5 steps, and Anna used the potty in public. Yay! Brynn is so proud of herself when she takes steps, and is getting more confident each time. She started standing up from the ground without any assistance on Tuesday, so I knew it wouldn't be long before she took off!! I know she'll be trotting after Anna soon!
We took the girls to the Mini Greek festival last night, and I was surprised and excited to learn that they both LOVE Spanokopita, greek chicken, and Yahni (greek style green beans). Of course the pastries were well liked too! While we were eating, Anna says, "I need to use the potty". At first I thought she just wanted to see the potty, but no, she really wanted to use it. Then I thought she would be terrified of the automatic flusher, but she just said, "That's REALLY loud!". I was really caught off guard by her request, but I was more than happy to see what she would do.
We are so proud of her!

1 comment:

The Carpenters said...

YEAH Anna and Brynn - that is awesome. Aunt Lorie is so porud of you both. Can't wait to see you girls!!
XOXO