Friday, November 14, 2008

Chatty Cathys
Both of the girls have developed new language skills lately. Brynn attempts to say "cheese", which sounds more like "chhhssss" and her lovey has been affectionately named "Bubba". The other night while giving goodnight kisses, she said, "mmmmmah" as she gave her kiss. SOO cute, I need to get it on video.
Anna has become quite the performer. She loves to sing songs and dance the Dora dance by shaking her hips back and forth. This morning I heard her singing a Laurie Berkner song, but not with the right words. Her version was, "This is me, this is me, this is me and my allergy" (the correct word instead of allergy is energy). I still laugh thinking about it. She's really putting things together, as this morning I offered her a "cookie" for breakfast (it's really an oatmeal breakfast cookie, but to her it's more enticing if I leave out the first two words), and after she said yes, I showed the package to her. When she recognized what it was, she said, "Mom, you're trying to trick me. That's not a cookie." GEEZ. I thought I could get away with stuff like that for a lot longer. Oh well!!

No comments: