Friday, August 18, 2006


Our 5 month old looking more like a little girl every day!
Anna's now eating butternut squash and carrots- yum! Just one time a day, and we've learned to just feed her in her diaper and bib- she loves to suck her thumb after she eats the food off the spoon- it's a mess but so cute!
Anna's buddy Madeira

Getting puppy kisses (more like snuffles)

This past week we had Mimi stay with us to watch Anna while John and I worked - it was absolutely wonderful to have her at home with Anna- unfortunately it made me wish we had a nanny- it was ideal to leave Anna at home and not have to take her to daycare, as we were able to follow more of a routine and not expose her to excess germs and stimuli she doesn't need right now! She is starting to teethe and I can see the outline of her bottom 2 teeth on the inside of her gums! I just found out tonight that this teething process lasts for at least 2 years....geez I have so much to learn!

No comments: