Saturday, August 05, 2006

Anna's favorite tummy time blanket
I can't believe I didn't try this out sooner- she loves feeling the fringe on the blanket and it helps her forget she's on her stomach! My manager's mother made this blanket for her- I love it!



Anna and the otter at Maymont!

We had a great day at Maymont Park- Anna enjoyed seeing all the animals, and her mom and dad look forward to the days when she can run around and spend all of her energy here!! What a great FREE place to go right here in Richmond!

I had no idea how many animals lived there- I can't wait for Sean and Braxton to join us at this park when they come visit!






Anna watches John feed the goats












Attempting rice cereal

Right now, there's more cereal to clean up than she's eating, so we're just trying it out a little at a time to get her used to the texture and flavor (is there any?)

Anna and I both have minor colds right now. So far just stuffy noses- I realize this is the first of many since she is in daycare, but I hate it just the same- my milk supply seems to have dropped off and Anna's not sleeping as well- we're trying a vaporizer in her room and Vicks BabyRub- both seem to help! Wish us luck!


No comments: