Monday, July 10, 2006

The training of a future LPGA player...


Ever since Anna was born, John has wanted to make every Sunday afternoon into a family golf outing. So yesterday we had perfect weather and we went- it was fun to see parts of the course I've never seen, and Anna enjoyed the cart ride and feeling the grass under her feet! Daddy taught her all about bermuda grass and how it's cut short in different places. We saw ducks, birds (a lot of bluebirds!), squirrels, a horse, a beaver, and a rabbit- one of these days we'll see the deer that John talks about... Anyway, I hope we can continue this tradition as long as possible- it was a great way to end the weekend as a family.

For July 4th we went to the pool- Anna's first trip! I can't believe we didn't get pictures!! We'll be going more often now that we know she enjoys it, though! I did get a picture of her in her patriotic dress, though...


I can't believe she's almost 4 months old! She's making new faces, "talking" more, and is showing interest in Madeira, Whiskey, and Rye. She even stops nursing so she can look for Madeira when she hears her collar clinking! She's also using her hands more to hold objects and touch things. Her most recent toy, the Touch and Cuddle Hedgehog, is a favorite already. I'll post a picture of her with it when I get one...



Anna and Rye

I love my exersaucer!!

No comments: