Monday, July 24, 2006


Doing a jig in my jumping seat!!

Hey Aunt Meighan, does that look like a dance step to you?

We're having a fun week observing new things, like the basement, the fish tank, and outside.

Anna is almost rolling over on her own- I just hope she doesn't do it for the first time at daycare...

Tomorrow we go in for her 4 month check-up (which is closer to 4 1/2 months) and I'm curious to see how much she weighs. I think she has to get more shots, so I'm not TOO excited about taking her by myself! Maybe we'll go to lunch afterwards as a treat.


I had to post this next picture because I love Anna's little face peeking out from under the covers- I was on my way to work in the morning and after feeding Anna I put her in bed with John, hoping she would go back to sleep- no such luck for him!!

No comments: