Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Easter weekend


We had a great time at Bald Head with our 3 little monkeys!!



Sean (9 weeks) Anna (5 weeks) and Braxton (1 week)

How cute are they?

Lorie was a real trooper for making it to the beach for the weekend- I know I couldn't have made it when Anna was 1 week old- but Lorie is more organized and has a lot more willpower than I do! The babies did well with the change of schedules, etc. Lorie and I slept in the same room and Anna and Braxton shared a Pack-n-Play. Braxton fit in the changing table (which was good because he had the bilirubin light on) and Anna was "downstairs" in the bassinet part. They fed the first night around the same schedule so it was nice to have another adult to talk to that was as bleary eyed as me!

We went to a picnic on Saturday and spent time just hanging out on Sunday- we also looked at a house my parents are considering buying!! Unfortunately John and I had to leave early to head back, but we had a fun time and Anna did well- she slept the entire time in the car- which made for an interesting night when we got home because she wasn't tired- we'll have to take that into consideration next time!!

John and Anna at the picnic- we love the Baby Bjorn!!

No comments: