Tuesday, October 09, 2007







Sleeping in the swing, mommy's newest best friend.





This picture was taken moments before I experienced Brynn's first rocket poop. I decided it would be easy to change her diaper on the couch, and that I could be quick enough to prevent any accidents. Boy, was I wrong! In between the diaper change out, Brynn managed to shoot poop about a foot (maybe more!) out of her little body, all down my leg, and all over the couch. It was not pretty, and all I could think of was, what do I do? No one else was here, Mom was on her way to pick up Gigi and Mac for a visit, and John and Anna were out on a 7-11 run. The second thought I had was, "this will make a great post for the blog". But then reality set in and I had to clean up the couch, myself, the baby, and her clothes, and the camera wasn't readily available. It was impressive, though, to say the least!


Gigi and her 7th great-grandbaby

No comments: